Dr. Malini Kapoor is a master trainer and medical consultant in First Aid, Adolescent Education, Health and Issues, Substance Abuse, Reproductive health, Sexual health, Contraception and family planning, Life skills, Gender Issues, HIV/AIDS/STI, Stress management and Examination Stress.
Having studied M.B.B.S in G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur University, Kanpur, having done P.G. Diploma of Hospital Health Management, having been Master trainer with various institutes and having participated in various courses and workshops related to Adolescent health, Trauma and Life support, Life skills, Master trainer, First Aid Trainings, etc, she is currently working as
- Visiting Adolescent Consultant at Iris Polyclinic (DLF IV)
- Visiting Medical faculty with Applied Research International, New Delhi since 2000.
- Visiting physician at Chattarpur campus of Applied Research International
- Visiting Medical faculty with FOSMA, Noida since 2013
- First Aid training for faculty at Saket and Chattarpur for Applied Research International
- Examiner and Lecturer for First-Aid courses in association with Pioneer Sailing Services
- Consultant with SNS Foundation
- Consultant with NIOS
Still Have Question ? Contact Us