International Students

Prospective students from countries other than USA have essentially the same admission requirements. In case of countries where universities do not issue transcripts directly to entities like IHU, applicants may send copies of their degrees/certificates duly attested by proper authorities, and a letter of recommendation from any academician at that university.

Degrees in languages other than English should accompany their certified ‘True Translation.’ The University has a right to get the equivalence established in the case of foreign degrees. Expenses for this activity will be the responsibility of the applicant.

The applicant may also get his/her records evaluated by a private agency.
One such agency is
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070, Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470; (414) 289-3400.
https// Other agencies are also available.

In general, it is not necessary to travel to the USA for studies with International Hindu University. The University does not process I-20 or other documents for granting ‘student visas’, to admitted students at the present stage but will work the Immigration office of federal US Government to get such permission.

Non-English speaking applicants must submit evidence of their proficiency in the English language.

Ready To Take Next Step

Apply Now

Still Have Question ? Contact Us